Flowering of the Heart
The question is one of simple transformation, make the heart flower and we have heaven here.
There will be actual heaven on earth.
Once the heart has flowered, you know exactly how to act.
The love we are talking about cannot be described. It has to be experienced. There is no reason for that. There is no cause for that. It is just there.
We would like you to get there.
You would then be a fulfilled human being.
You would have realized your full potential as a human being.
The moment you discover this love, you also discover connectedness.
First you feel connected with your near and dear ones, then with your friends, then with the world at large, plants and animals and finally with God.
You become one with God.
That is the oneness we are talking about.
The whole creation is an outpouring of joy.
Once you become enlightened, you will see that there is nothing but joy.
There is only love.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Flowering of the Heart
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?