Vision of the Golden Age
The vision is that there must be the Golden Age by 2012.
The mission is to make 60,000 people enlightened. That's the mission.
The way is - receive Diksha: Oneness Blessing.
That's the vision, mission and way.
God is not asking you to do some terrible practice.
Just simply receive Oneness Blessing.
That's all. You are awakened.
What would have happened is, in the Golden Age, people would be happy.
The only goal is to make people happy.
It is to make people happy. That's all.
After that they should be full of joy and bliss. There should be no suffering.
Hundreds achieved Mukti [enlightenment]. Thousands in fact. It’s not a question of - can they achieve. They have achieved it. It's over.
Oneness University is producing Enlightened people by the hundreds everyday.
Soon it’s going to be an explosion. I will say this is the last phase of man.
It is like - Man has been building a house for so many thousands of years now.
And 2004 to 2012 is the grahapravesham [topping-out ceremony].
Man has reached the final stage after all these years of struggle.
You will see a very different world, which you cannot even imagine now and it will happen very fast.
Very, very fast.
The dawn of this new civilization, which we might call an age of Oneness, is the single most explosive fact of our lifetime. We have a destiny to create, a state of consciousness that is, Oneness with all that is.
As a consequence of this inner state of man, changes would occur in the outer world, which we would call the Golden Age.
The Oneness Age and the Golden Age are complementary to each other.
The Oneness Age represents what is going to happen inside, and the Golden Age is about what is going to happen outside.
The advent to the Golden Age would see a world where there are no national boundaries, where all mankind becomes one family.
People would not suffer from a sense of want; it is not prosperity for one country or the other, but for the whole globe. That is going to happen soon.
This Golden Age is for the whole of mankind; it is not capitalism, not communism or socialism, or radical humanism. That will win the day for us.
What we will see is an entirely different world, where there is no competition but only cooperation.
It will be One Humanity.
And each one of us, let us remember, has a role in creating this destiny for man, that is; for ourselves.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Vision of the Golden Age
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?