We have seva opportunities at the Oneness University,Varadaiahpalem,
Your accommodation and food will be taken care of.-
Period of Seva:-27th Aug to 31 Aug 2008
3rd Sep to 7th Sep 2008
Venue:- Oneness University Campus 3
Educational background --Preferably graduate with adequate knowledge of English Essential-- --familiar with the use of computer-Word, excel,data entry, email --managerial and communication skills.
Please Note:-The seva is subject to the approval of Sri Prasad dasaji.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?