Friday, November 7, 2008

Small Miracles From Oneness Grace

I would like to share an interesting experience in January of 2006 when I returned to Golden City, India to receive a much needed energy recharge after an intense year of non-stop work in Mexico. After 2 weeks of rest and recharge, I was ready to head back into the world with a hearty tour schedule of events organized throughout the state of California in the U.S.A.
<>Unfortunately I hadn't yet received the confirmation for an earlier departure flight which would take me thru Singapore to San Francisco, CA to begin this U.S. tour. I was waitlisted for over a week for an earlier flight out of Singapore to coincide with many private sessions that had been booked upon my arrival by the CA organizer. I needed to leave Singapore earlier in the day to provide 12 people sessions before the evening event.

Upon leaving India's airport for Singapore, I was told that they were very sorry as the requested flight was not available due to overbooking and I would need to go to the ticket counter in Singapore for any possibility of change in status.

And so I did just that, upon arrival to Singapore I spoke with a female ticket agent at the Singapore Airlines counter in hopes that a space was available and received the unfortunate news that the earlier flight was indeed overbooked and I was really lucky to receive an aisle seat instead of a center seat on that later flight. I always request a window seat so that I may sleep against the window. Well, what to do?

Just be grateful for what was..


I wasn't accustomed to canceling and disappointing 12 private sessions but I figured that the Divine knew what it was doing and apparently I wasn't supposed to fly on that earlier plane which would enable me to arrive in time for them.

I accepted the unfortunate outcome; feeling a bit disappointed for those souls that desired their private time bathing in the energy and knew that I immediately needed to find an International phone to inform the CA organizer that I wouldn't be arriving early and that he would need to cancel all of these private sessions scheduled before the event.

I thanked the female Singapore ticket agent and turning my back to the counter I began walking away looking down at my assigned aisle seat on my boarding pass for the later flight which at least would arrive to San Francisco just in time for the scheduled evening event.


When suddenly, I heard a man screaming from the ticket counter...Maam? Maam, Excuse me Maam....Will you please return to the counter?

Not knowing if it was me that he was speaking to or what he could possibly want, I turned and asked him if he was referring to me?

He smiled and said, Yes Maam, may I please see your boarding pass?

I walked back to the counter and handed him my boarding pass and with a smile, he began typing into his computer.

Unbeknownst to me, he was creating a new boarding pass...on the earlier flight out of Singapore!!! When he finished, he handed me a boarding pass and with a smile told me to enjoy my flight!

I was dumbfounded!! Who was he? And where did he appear from so suddenly? He wasn't behind the counter earlier and I had never seen him before..

I asked him...where did you come from just now??? I didn't see you before, were you in the backroom and overheard my dilemma?

He didn't respond, he just smiled...and said, "Have a nice flight Alexis."

I could hardly believe it!! If I hadn't been in such shock from the sudden turn of events, I would have surely hugged him! It all happened so fast that as I was walking away looking down at my new boarding pass which provided me a window seat on the earlier flight that in my heartfelt joy I turned back around to thank him with a smile, but he had vanished from the counter just as rapidly as he had appeared!

I just silently chuckled to myself and expressing my gratitude said, Thank you Bhagavan! Thank you Divine!

I immediately headed to the International phone center in the airport to call San Francisco to let the organizer know that I would be arriving early after all to attend to the private sessions and he replied, "Yes Alexis I already know what time that you are arriving as I was informed as to what time to pick you up at the airport!!!"

I thought WHO exactly was it that informed you??

Everyone knew, but me...And to think that I doubted, for even a moment...

Even Bhagavan / the Divine does like to play with me every now & then.

In 2006 a Mexican Military General had a vivid dream that touched him deeply. When he awoke from it he contacted Alexis and invited her to his office for an important meeting. During that meeting, he shared the details with Alexis that he was standing by her side while she was giving Oneness Blessing to hundreds maybe thousands of women & children..

It was a clear message to him as he became aware that Bhagavan was indeed showing him that he needed the General's assistance to help realize his vision. Since that dream, thanks to that particular General; thousands of military families in Mexico have received the Grace. Especially the military wives and children and sometimes even including up to four generations of their families! This happened as a direct result of this General's contacts & organization of groups in which he was also present for a majority of them. So his dream manifested into reality!

In June of 2008 that same Mexican Military General attended the Level 1 process in GC India and can now himself give Diksha/Oneness Blessing to all of the military and their families himself. Thank you Divine, Thank you Bhagavan and Amma.

During a session with a very successful American businessman, he explained that he had just recently had his very own spiritual experience as he connected with his Antaryamin and asked Bhagavan and the Divine to please raise the value of his stocks so that he & his wife could attend the level 1 process in GC India with THAT money.

And to his great surprise just one week later his stocks took an unpleasant turn and fell dramatically in value and he ended up in quite a desperate state as he feared losing his entire investment!

Wanting an explanation, he asked me, "Alexis, what did I do wrong?"

I intuitively felt that he could of easily paid for the level 1 process for both he and his wife without the need of his stocks rising to cover the cost of it and so I asked him if that was true.

He informed me that yes it was indeed true as he had plenty of money to cover all costs and expenses of many processes.

I then explained to him that I felt strongly that this was all part of his process to learn that greed will not ever bring positive results. And especially in this case, Bhagavan wanted to show him that he must be willing to GIVE something so that in return he could receive such transformation; such a tremendous gift in exchange. In this situation he was required to actually see and feel the value for his growth and by doing so he would willingly pay for his process without his normal habit of manipulating things to get what he wanted. In this way he would appreciate much more, the value of his awakened state and not just expect that Bhagavan or the Divine should give him this transformation for free. I shared with him that most likely when he is able to see his selfish desires and lack of gratefulness and can surrender to that part within, Bhagavan could easily put his stocks back in order, but he must learn this lesson and become aware of his greediness first...


Alexis was told by another Mexican Military General that she has courage like Gandhi...

She responded that she wouldn't really call it courage necessarily as it is more correct to say that she doesn't have any fear... After all, what is there to be afraid of exactly? Nothing.


I went to the local police station in Mexico to get a driver's license and the Director provided me with a lovely female police officer to accompany me thru all of the necessary details..

They included a few tests including a routine eye test and questions from the medical examiner...

And when I was asked what my profession was...

I hesitated...

I was thinking, Mmmmmm how do I name what I do exactly?

The female police officer noticed my dilemma and very spontaneously and professionally informed him, "HEART DOCTOR, ALEXIS IS A HEART DOCTOR!"

And as he was writing that profession for me, she came close to me and shared, "IT'S TRUE ALEXIS, YOU FIX HEARTS!!"

What a lovely perception. It was truly a beautiful moment.


I spoke with a Police Chief in a major city where I worked extensively with the Municipal Police and he happily informed me that he has seen quite a change in his members of the police force since receiving Oneness Blessing as they no longer accept bribes, steal things, and they choose to live more humbly like not eating in fancy restaurants anymore.. The only negative that he has observed from that change is that it is not so comfortable for them to live just on their meager salaries and they often find themselves selling or pawning their personal items like their television sets, jewelry etc..shared by ALEXIS SHAFFER

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?