Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sri Amma Bhagavan Gratitude Day Offerings

I hereby offer my Deepest Gratitude in your Divine Lotus Feet for each and everything you have done for me when I was in difficult situations. Thank You Ammu Bhagu for being with me, guiding me always. I am ever grateful to you Amma Bhagavan.

It is your infinite love and compassion that has made me what I am today. When I needed love, you were there to shower it, when I needed grace, you did miracles, when I felt lonely, you established your divine presence, when I was confused you showed me the way. Can I imagine a life without your LOVE and GRACE..?

14th November 2008 (Gratitude Day)

Gratitude to Beloved Sri Amma Bhagavan

My Beloved Dear Amma Bhagavan,

|| Aum SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Sri Bhagavati Sametha Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Aum SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Sri Bhagavati Sametha Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Aum SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Sri Bhagavati Sametha Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Sri Bhagavati Sametha Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Sri Bhagavati Sametha Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| Sri Bhagavate Namaha ||

|| AUM ||

|| Hai SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Aishwarya Pradhata Pahimaam Pahimaam Rakshamaam Rakshamaam ||

|| Hai SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Aishwarya Pradhata Pahimaam Pahimaam Rakshamaam Rakshamaam ||

|| Hai SatChitAnanda Parabrahma Purushottama Paramathma Aishwarya Pradhata Pahimaam Pahimaam Rakshamaam Rakshamaam ||

|| Amma Pahimaam Pahimaam || || Bhagavan Pahimaam Pahimaam ||

Thank You for everything and I am Ever Grateful to you MY DEAR AMMA BHAGAVAN.

AMMA ANUGRAHI TOSHMI BHAGAVAN ANUGRAHI TOSHMI

HEART HUG AND LOVE U ALWAYS..... AMMA BHAGAVAN

Love You Always Amma Bhagavan...

Gratitude to Beloved Asgeir ji and Susanne ji

My Dear Asgeir ji and Susanne ji,

|| Sri Amma Bhagavan Sharanam ||

My Deepest Gratitude to both of you for such a wonderful and lovely WEBSITE http://www.onenessforall.com/, where we can offer prayers, receive deeksha and communicate to Oneness Family all over the World.

Love You Always Asgeir ji and Susanne ji...

Gratitude to Beloved OnenessForAll Family

My Dear Oneness Family,

|| Sri Amma Bhagavan Sharanam ||

As all of you know, among the 365 days of the year, there are a few days that are special to each one of us. For most, it is their birthdays, anniversary days, etc. For the Devotees of Sri Amma Bhagavan, one such special occasion is the "Gratitude Day" celebrated on the 14th of November, every year all over the world. Gratitude is an emotion that is given much importance in our dharma; for Gratitude breeds love and forgiveness. When we are grateful to a person it is easy to love and forgive.

On this day let us recall all the innumerable miracles that our Beloved Sri Amma Bhagavan have done in our life, without which we would be like lost children today and offer our Gratitude's to THEM. It is their infinite love and compassion that has made us what we are today. When we needed love, they were there to shower it, when we needed grace, they did miracles, when we felt lonely, they established their divine presence, when we were confused they showed us the way. Can we imagine a life without Sri Amma Bhagavan's LOVE and GRACE..?

I hereby offer my Deepest Gratitude in the Divine Lotus Feet of Sri Amma Bhagavan for each and everything they have done for me when I was in difficult situations. Thank You Amma Bhagavan for being with me, guiding me always. I am ever grateful to you Amma Bhagavan.

By touching all of your feet, my Oneness Family and Friends, I am personally giving my Deepest Gratitude and Heart Hugs to all of you, for giving Deeksha, praying for me & my family and also for giving me help, moral support, confidence and many more things like ways and means how to PRAY, which till my lifetime I will never forget. Thank You for everything and I am Ever Grateful to ALL of you.

My Deepest Gratitude to http://www.onenessforall.com/ for such a wonderful and lovely WEBSITE, where we can offer prayers and communicate to Oneness Family all over the World.

Love You All Always

For Ever at the Divine Lotus Feet of My Beloved Sri Amma Bhagavan

Savitri

Mumbai, India

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?