Amma Bhagwan Sharnam
I love you Amma-Bhagwan.
I still remember that my Mummy was to be operated. Doctor had told us that she had cancer in her uterus. It was told that it was all upto god that whether she survives after operation or not.
During this period my uncle who is the great devotee of Amma-Bhagwan had advised her to keep chanting Moolmantra and was given Shrimurti of Amma-Bhagwan. She was at that time not knowing about Amma-Bhagwan. She was whole time worried about us who were five in our family; my elder brother, younger brother, my Papaji, my Mummy and me.
She was on the verge of last stage. It was a miracle that my Mummy survived and safe from cancer. Doctor said that she is out off cancer and the operation was successful. This was the time where Amma-Bhagwan came in our life and still with us in all problems to solve.
We all are very thankful to Amma-Bhagwan that they gave us our very precious gift, my Mummy, sweet and loving…
Thank you Amma-Bhagwan.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Amma Bhagwan Sharnam
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?