Amma Bhagawan Sharanam!!!
There exists seven centers for cosmic energy in the human body.These are the store houses of cosmic energy.Only the invoked divine presence can activate them.
This message provides you details only regarding the localisation, bija manthra for each chakra and the functioning of the chakras.Those who are really interested in percieving the full-length depth in this sadhana are requested to visit Oneness University at Varadayyapalem at your earliest convinience and attend the courses conducted over there to attain the required knowledge.
What are energy chakras? and What is its meanings?
The seven chakras are:
Effect:- A balanced Mooladhara Chakra gives a yearning desire to live
life to the fullest.
Location:- At the premeium region, midway between the anus and genitals.
Manthra :- LANG
Ultimate Outcome :- Awakens "Kundalini"
Effect:-When activated, this chakra inculcates creative power.It
augements vigour, vitality and also increases Sensitivity.
Location:-At the tip of the spine (i.e coccyx)
Manthra :- VANG
Ultimate Outcome :- Increases self control and innovativeness
Effect:-A proper functioning of this chakra minimizes emotional
conflicts for a peaceful life and increases spiritual passion.
Location:-On the spine, directly behind the navel.
Ultimate Outcome:- increases Physical vitality and enables mental peace.
Effect:Activation of this chakra is synonymous with the awakening of
love and compassion.
Location:-On the spine, just behind the center of the chest
Ultimate Outcome:-Awakens love and simultaneously dimishes destructive
Effect:-The spiritual experience associated with the awakening of this
chakra is the merging of the human will with the divine will, also
referred to as a state of total surrender.
Location:-On the spine, directly behind the epiglottis.
Ultimate Outcome: Opens mystical outcome
Effect:-This chakra is the seat of intellect and awareness.Activation
of this chakra leads to a deep state of awareness.
Location:-On the spine, at its tip and directly behind the mid region
Ultimate outcome:-Improves awareness and intelligence.
Effect:-Activation of this chakrais the ultimate goal of all
spirituality for it is a state of total union with the higher self;
Manthra:Moola Manthra and Om satyam
Location:-Crown of the head
Ultimate outcome:-Total enlightenment followed by eternal bliss state.
thanks, ONENESS UNIVERSITY YOUTH.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Amma Bhagawan Sharanam!!!
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?