Q)Now, how to change the inner world?
Ans:- If there is a lot of dust in your room, you will take a broomstick and sweep it away.But what about the dust present within the inner world?Where is the broomstick?
"Seeing" is the broomstick.This is the only way we can clean it.
Q) How to see the inner world?
Ans:- Your inner world is nothing but your mind.The mind is filled with too many thoughts.The thoughts are on three kinds : positive thoughts, negative thoughts and even sometimes you get neutral thoughts.
Be aware of the negative thoughts.When ever a negative thought strikes in the mind,it gives us lot of discomfort because we show resistance towards it by telling, "No..no..this thought should not come to me".Similarly when some gives us hurt, inner world tells us, " No no..this person should not have behaved in this way" and we attract more and more similar negative thoughts from the thought pool due to which we blame the other person ("Because of this fellow only it happened to me like this") and we also blame the situation ("Since I went to his house only this incident has taken place") and we judge him as a bad person, we develop grudge and finally develop hatred towards him.We wait for the opportunity and give him back the same thing.In this way we keep spoiling the relationships.
Absorbing negative thoughts, looking at each and every person in negative manner, looking at the situations only in negative way, developing hurts, developing grudge,blaming others, blaming the situations are the inherited properties of our unconscious mind from our previous lives.We can scientifically prove this fact by using "Past life regression therapy".
These kind of attitudes will be stored within the vicinity of the parietal lobes of the human brain.That is the reason Amma Bhagavan are switching off the parietal lobes by reducing its cps count value.
Seeing : It is just like watching a movie without showing any involvement.Don't stick to any thought.Most of us are having the "fear" of the fearful thoughts.We are not sticking to the fearful thoughts but in reality we are holding on to the fear that a fearful thought has hit the mind.This is what really happening inside.If you could see this you will no longer hold on to fearful thoughts.They just come in and go out.You will no longer hold it or stick to it.
Even in relationships we do the same thing.We hold tightly those thoughts will tell our inner world about that person in negative way.We are paying too much attention to such thoughts.Let me tell you my experience.I have the habit to hold tightly to such thoughts by telling that "No..no.. this thought should not enter inside my mind" but in reality I am pulling such thoughts deep inside due to which it attracts more and more similar thoughts.The moment I could see the way I am showing resistance I could become free from them.Today I no longer hold tightly such type of thoughts.They just come in and go out.They no longer reside inside my inner world.Surprisingly previously absorbed similar thoughts which were deep rooted came onto the surface.Once again I just saw them "as it is".Now I am totally free.They just come in and go out.
" To see itself is to be free" - Sri Bhagavan
External world is a reflection of the inner world. Change your inner world, external world would change.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Q)Now, how to change the inner world?
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?