WHAT IS SUCCESS?
Success cannot be computed by the amount of money or power that you have. A smile which comes from the depth of an innocent heart, which feels freedom in life, is the sign of success.When you feverish for success, it shows a lack of confidence. The sign of confidence is that you put your 100% effort, but you don't care for success.It strengthens your personality. Real success is not even caring for success! Allow your love to become devotion. Invoke the innocence that you are. Smile more! A few minutes of humour can solve so many problems. Be youthful .For becoming youthful in spirit, you need to be enthusiasticand open minded rather cynical or sarcastic. Youth means dynamism and radiance! Know that your life is more than your activity .
LIFE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT ACHIEVING- IT IS ABOUT CONTRIBUTING!!!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
WHAT IS SUCCESS?
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?