Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7th March,2009 Sharing Bhagvan Miracles

Love of Dear Amma and Bhagavan.. Read on from Oneness Devotee, How my Bhagavan and Amma Loves me... Actually there was a live darshan for only specially selected people in the morning (7th March,2009)...but i dont know these things..i just went gc to have a paduka abhisekam...i called my dasaji and she told that i am not eligible...for live darshan..

After going there...i heard that..bhagavan and amma giving darshan for specially people who will be in 64000 people.

and there was one dasaji who issuing darshan cards to those people..i am helplessly staying near to her...she rejected my plea...since my name not in list.i prayed to my bhagavan....immediately the dasa who giving the passess asked me to call my dasa again and if she says then she will issue...

I pleaded bhagavan to manage someway...i called my dasa..but cannot reacheble..just said bhagavan please help me...the next moment my dasa was walking just behind me..and i called her and ask her to recommend me... she simply smiled..told the other dasa..pass can be given to him...this is the first miracle.happend..at last i entered the top floor where many people waiting for ammabhagavan to arrive..Sri samadarshini acharayaji..gave some speech.and its final, bhagavan and amma arrived with big band..infront of them.. the hall was nicely decorated..of course entire gc..to my surprise, amma and bhagavan in normal dressing..not much great dress and jewels on special ocassion..they looked very simple..and bhagavan gave the flying kiss to all..all the 1000 people shouted..."happy happy birthday to you bhagavan"

we excited.. bhagavan was too excited and smiling and kissing continuously all..and immediately...they started giving deeksha with goldenball infront of them.the deeksha session went on for 21 minutes. nd everybody was in silence receiving direct deeksha of bhagavan and amma. to my knowledge...i strongly urged the divine give deekshas to all in our onenesswebiste...

i have passed on the blessing to entire devotees of oneness and this website...it was clearly visible for me..while bhagavan sending the deeksha..

Amma was in orange colour saree...bhagavan came in normal...cream colour jubba and white pant..his face is so glowing as ever before...and after deeksha...bhagavan again started...flying kisses and amma blessed to all. i dont know how many flying kisses he has sent and after 30 min time before bhagavan..we asked to leave the top floor..there are after again miracles happened for me.i will tell those also..like maha naivedyam , kalyanostavam and padukabhisekam (those are special programs on that day, for all these we should register and pay in prior). mahanaivedyam, is 516 Rs and kalyanotstam is 5000 Rs and padukabisekam 2000 Rs.but i dont know all these programs..and thought of returning to chennai since i didnt register for those and dont have sufficient money to register for it..now miracle happened. i was just started from gc to come back..at this moment i came to know that...if one registers for any pooja..then two persons will be allowed. then i saw a old uncle entering to temple for attending those poojas.. security stopped me since i dont have pass.. i tought of attending the padukabisekam..but in vain.. i asked that old uncle..are you alone going..for puja..can i came..HE HAPPILY SMILED ...COME MY DEAR BOY WITH ME..that uncle has paid moneyt for all the programs for that day..finally i went along with him for mahanaivedyam pooja.it was so arranged ..after finished it i thought of leaving...nd that uncle said..be with me for kalyanostavam(next program)... intially i didnt understand why bhagavan is stopping me... slowly realised that...i was due for my kalyanam..

that program cost is 5000 rs...i didnt even paid single rupee for the whole day programme. really arrangement for kalyanma is so nice...and ammabhagavan came with nice bridgroom dress and bride dress. they were simply superb....i thanked that old uncle...for giving such a great opportunity for me....and after kalyanostam...... again i was thought moving to chennai since i dont want to miss the live webcast,.then..uncle told.,you had real darshan in morning na..why u are going be with me..attend the padukabisheskam also..finally, i finished that saharsa padukabhisekam, that mean 1008 kalas abhisekam... that uncle gave me one more shock (great news)..i too came from chennai by car..come with me..i will drop you...

he asked me..where are you going in chennai..i told thiruvanmiyur..and to my surprise...that uncle smiled and told ...i am also going for thiruvanmiyur...and i will drop you at house.he dropped me...at my home latenight 12 clcok... i did a pada pranam to him..and he said "seegrameva kalayana praptihrastu ". i showed my photo to him....he said..very nice couple..

Thank you amma bhagavan for your blessing..thank you
Regards
Onenessboy
@ Prasanth
Do share your miracles also.

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?