My Beloved Sri Amma and Sri Bhagawan:-
Thanks for giving us opportunity to live life fully, thanks for helping us to understand meaning of life, relationship, god, success, happiness and joy. Here you can dig about Amma Bhagvan teachings, thoughts, songs, Bhajans, Latest News and update from Oneness University, Golden temple. I am doing it for you. Thanks.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
सपनों मे कंयो रहते हो- Amma bhagvan song
सपनों मे कंयो रहते हो.. Amma bholi Amma..
Amma bhagvan song listen from here.
Sapano mai kyo Rahato hoo, Amma Bholi Amma ;;listen online - option 2
Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye." Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?