My Beloved Sri Amma and Sri Bhagawan:-
Thanks for giving us opportunity to live life fully, thanks for helping us to understand meaning of life, relationship, god, success, happiness and joy. Here you can dig about Amma Bhagvan teachings, thoughts, songs, Bhajans, Latest News and update from Oneness University, Golden temple. I am doing it for you. Thanks.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Scientific Proofs for "Previous births" and "Life after death"
Scientific Proofs for "Previous births" and "Life after death" Amma Bhagavan Sharanam,
Many people are unable to consider the fact that god exists and due to our past life vasanas our present conditioning of life is programmed etc and so on.
Sri Bhagavan says that the past life vasanas will determine the present conditioning of our life to a considerable extent.
Sri Bhagavan also says that, " Science and Spirituality are the two sides of same coin".
NDE (Near Death Experience) studies, White Crow Formula, LBL Hypnotherapy, Regression Hypnosis therapy etc are supporting Bhagavan's statements by proving that previous lives and rebirths are scientifically valid and they do really exist.
On the other hand, Zepro formula is scientifically derived such a way that the contents are really convincing and compelling us to agree with the fact that god exists.
I dont want to write much.Just go through the links given below and discover the amazing facts by yourself.
Please remember, Sri Bhagavan always says that "Truth when it is not yours still remians untruth".
Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye." Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?