My Beloved Sri Amma and Sri Bhagawan:-
Thanks for giving us opportunity to live life fully, thanks for helping us to understand meaning of life, relationship, god, success, happiness and joy. Here you can dig about Amma Bhagvan teachings, thoughts, songs, Bhajans, Latest News and update from Oneness University, Golden temple. I am doing it for you. Thanks.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sharing Miracles - Self does not Exist its Imaginary
Because of the recent miracle that had happened to me, I am able to see the "self" as follows.Please let me know your thoughts about it.
The "Self" does not exist
The "Self" is only imaginary.
The "Self" is the imaginary line that seperates man from god.
Refer to the human anatomy and show me the region of the body where the self is located.
The self is absent in the human anatomy.So the existence of self is a big lie.
Self is a tool which is being used by the unconciousness to contaminate the consciousness.
Unconsciousness resides in the self.
Unconsciousness either tries to "protect" the self or "project" the self
Unenlightened people and the people who were not on the path of enlightenment will have tendency to "protect" the self.
Some people who are travelling on the path of enlightenment are having tendency to "project" their self in the form of "ego".
Self = Hurts,hatred,fear,lust,insecurity,postponement, impatience, jealousy, your identity, your images,conflict, blaming etc ...
Self = Resistance to the truth
Self = Sense of separateness
Self acts as a barrier to the incoming grace.
The ingredients on the self always tend to unite and rule our consciousness.If we are aware of this we can divide them and rule the self.
Listening to the inner disturbances = Seeing the self. "To see is to be free" - Sri Bhagavan
Unidentified portions of the self will manifest in the external world and give you undreamt bitter experiences.
" When the sense of separateness is gone what all that is left over is pure consciousness" - Sri Bhagavan.
-- Forever at the Lotus Feet of Sri Amma Bhagavan,
Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.
They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.
1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?
2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?
3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?
4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?
5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye." Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?
6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?