Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amma and Bhagvan Experience Miracles

Here is yet another Sharing miracles by Amma and Bhagvan. This is sent by Amma Devotee Manikanta Rao

Amma Bhagavan Sharanam,
 
I am very happy to report this miracle here.Altogether Bhagavan saved my mother four times and Amma did it once.
 
Amma : To be frank, I joined Oneness Movement because of Sri Amma.It was in April 2006 when I came to know about Oneness University and Youth Course.At that time my mother was bedridden.She had severe headache and intestinal problem.I wept a lot as the doctors couldnt even diagnose the cause for headache as well as the intestinal problem.
 
All the medicines prescribed by the doctors couldn't even give her relief if not cure.At that time, my mother encouraged me to attend a deeksha program conducted my mahadeeksha sevaks.I had taken the deeksha and returned home.
 
That night my mother was crying out of pain.She told me that she just feel like dying due to the pain.I didnt understand what to do.I just placed my hands on her head and I called Amma Bhagavan.Suddenly one inner voice of Amma started telling me "Why you are scared? We both have come to rescue".
 
I told the something to my mother.After few minutes her intestinal pain was removed and her problem got solved.
 
Bhagavan  : 1st Miracle :
 
During the first week of May-2006, I was at Campus-4 attending youth course.There Chandrasekhar dasaji was explaining about emotional bond with Bhagavan and the prayer. Dasaji asked us to pray on the spot if we have any severe problems.I prayed for my mother's health.I prayed to Bhagavan asking to remove my mother's headache.After the prayer we had a break. During the break, I called my mother from the STD booth and inquired about her headache.
 
Surprisingly she told that just few minutes back gradually it has been reduced by 70% as though a heavy stone was removed from her head.I reported this to Chandrasekhar dasaji immediately.Few days after the Youth Course, Chandrasekhar dasaji called me and inquired about my mother's health.I replied telling that still mild headache is left over. Dasaji asked me to give healing to my mother and said that Bhagavan would take care there after.Accordingly within few hours headache disappeared completely.
 
Bhagavan : 2nd Miracle:
This had happened during October-2006 when I attended mahadeeksha at Campus-4.It was again Chandrasekhar dasaji in the picture.Dasaji was performing "Poornahuthi homa" and as I was participating in the homa, Bhagavan started talking to me as 'antharyamin'.Bhagavan's voice told me that my mother is going to die.I pleaded Bhagavan to save my mother.The inner voice asked me to close the eyes and there Bhagavan showed me that a auto will hit my mother and she will die on the spot but now since the magnitude of the karma has been reduced, the side mirror of the auto will hit my mother leaving a minor injury on her shoulder.
 
After Mahadeeksha I went home and i found my mother cooking in the kitchen.I saw a scar on her shoulder and she denied telling me the truth.I got angry and I explained about the vision that was shown.
 
She outbursted with tears thanking Bhagavan for saving her.Later she explained me that when I was at Mahadeeksha she was at her cousin's house and there she happened to visit one temple.As she was returning , one auto was advancing towards her with full speed. At the same time some strong wind pushed her and she hit with the side mirror of the auto leaving her with a minor injury on the shoulder.
 
Bhagavan : 3rd Miracle:
Few months back we visited our relatives house.We were returing from one function and when we reached home and my mother was trying to get down from their car.They did not notice this and pressed the remote button to close the door due to which my mother's right hand with all her five fingers got struck up in the door.
 
As a inner voice Bhagavan asked her to remain relaxed and nothing would happen to her.We all thought that she had a fracture because her hand got crushed.But as bhagavan said, nothing happened to her.
 
Bhagavan : 4th Miracle:
My mother cannot sit on the floor as she met with a spinal injury while she was carrying me in her womb.I have never seen her sitting comortably on the floor with her spine erect.But since last year she was able to do it.
 
She was called by dasajis asking to attend Mahadeeksha on 9th of Sep,2008.When this message reached me last month i was worrying because she cannot sit on the floor.Moreover she complained me that her spinal cord is paining.Accordingly she visited Banagalore to undergo some kind of Physiotherapy treatment.She had undergone treatment at two different hospitals but all her efforts went in vain.
 
One day she came across a tribal woman who is well versed with acupressure therapy.As she was taking treatment from her, Bhagavan as antharyamin forced my mother to learn that art from the tribal woman.
 
As per Bhagavan's will, she requested that woman to teach her the art of acupressure therapy.Surprisingly that woman agreed to teach my mother which had never done since the day she learned this technique from her ancestors.
 
Now my mother learned this technique and she is completely recovered from spinal cord pain.Today she is able to sit comfortably on the floor and she is able to cure others also.So, finally Amma Bhagavan transformed my mom from a uneducated person to a kinda doctor.
 
Thank you Amma Bhagavan for saving my mother.Thanks a lot to Sri Chandrasekhar Dasaji for his prayers.

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?