Monday, December 28, 2009

Real Llife Transformation Stories By Bhagvan Teachings

Amma Bhagvan Sharnam, With response to REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATION STORIES Request, Here is first update from Dr.R Devi
Associate Professr & Head
Department of Mathematics
Kongunadu Arts and Science College
Coimbatore 641029
Tamil Nadu;
Read in their own words

Amma Bhagavan Saranam
I am Dr.R.Devi.Ph.D.55 years old. In 2002 -2003. I have attended Art of living,Vedathiri yoga, Sacidananda swamigal yoga. After hearing the song Vidhi vandhu vilaiyaduthe, I came to dharma in 2003 with so much of depression and heath problems ,after meeting 12 doctors. No food and no sleep for the past 3 years. I don't want to talk with others. If others laugh I will get angry. I afraid to see my students. With these conditions I came to dharma by one of my neighbor I have seen Amma dharsan staying 3 days at Nemam by the advise of Yoganathan Dasaji.
Amma, I don't know how to pray. Anyway as usual I should go to the college.From that day onwards I got some faith in Amma Bhagavan. But when I returned to coimbatore ,the same problem started but less number of times. My husband also joined with me after seeing my changes,because he is an active professor in Vedadtri yoga.
Bhagavan's saying " No use in doing this or that yoga, if your mind is not calm." Then I came to know that the problem is in mind. Then I attended Maha deeksha class.The knowledge that I have received totally changes my behavior, perception,ability to see the mind.
Just like a ready reckoner ,then and there i will apply the teachings and got super results.
Daily i will read one page AWAKENING INTO ONENESS book.
This help me to tell how deeksha scientifically affects the mind to my colleagues and my students. They will come and get oneness blessings in lunch time 1-2 pm daily and tell that i got peacefulness for the past one week madam..This increased my faith and power. Many of our colleagues see changes in my face, attitude and behavior. I could see changes in my mummy and brother family.
I always pray Amma Bhagavan, that among 4000 people in my college, I should be a distinct one in all behaviors. I should be a role model to all as an Amma Bhagavan devotee.
I can see lot of changes in my daughters life.
After 64 deeksha class and seeing amma skype ,I am able to see the level of consciousness. Many of our staff and students are asking me, when mahadeeksha class and skype program come. Sitting on my chair seeing my heavy scheduled work .I am send my people to these programs and really they are enjoying. Attending class at our place helps people like us to come up in dharma. Thank you so much AMMA BHAGAVAN
Sadana
  1. Surya Namasharam
  2. Pranayama and pranakiriya
  3. Chakra dhyana 5 times chanting
  4. evening 6 pm full prayer with my husband
  5. song,1page oneness book reading,1 page kiruba dharsan book reading
  6. Whenever time permits chanting moolamandra
  7. night in bed chanting 108 times moolamandra
  8. Sunday 8.30 to 9 am progarm
I am always concerned with knowledge received from bhagavan which help me then and there.
Now seeing my attitudes and behavior in July 2009 I became Head of the department. In September I became Dean( Research and development) and coordinator for
World Tamil conference june 2010, co ordinator for all examinations. Asking me to be the future principal. Amma Bhagavan take me to the peak of a mountain. I dont know, how the energy comes for me.
Ever Loving
Dr.R Devi
Vazhga Valamudan
Amma Bhagavan Saranam


Do share your real life stories too..
Thank you Amma Bhagavan.

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?