Sunday, August 15, 2010

Golden Ball Sri Murti Experience Shared by Kalki Devotee

One more experience shared by Amma Bhagvan Devotee, 
Earlier this year, in one of Bhagavans Webcasts, he said that when people touch the Padukas they have a kind of a stroke, like a (electrical) chock or a faint whatever. But he said that this it is perfectly ok. Even some people in /India get awakened/enlightened just by doing this (touching the Padkuas). You may have heard something like that, I believe so.

SO, anyway, I then visited the onenessuniversity.org website, a couple of hours before attending some April's Webcast, I was praying and meditating to the Sri Murti. I was doing that to get inspired, so I was playing my guitar and chanting, that is what i like to do, Then, I decided to PRINTSCREEN the main page to get the image of the GoldenBall to look at it while playing and chanting. Suddenly, a very strange image appeared (I will attach the image below. Note that I put the 2 eyes on the picture) and I simply SHIVERED all my self off, just like when you see a ghost or get very scared with something all of a sudden. My heart even beated hardly.Then I just felt the experience and I thought "holy s***!! that WAS something!"

But a few moments after that, you cant believe this. A GOLDEN COCKROACH flew out from nowhere and touched my neck. This time I just screamed the hell out!!! "OH MY GOSH!!!" I yelled; and I almost run away from where I was. And I just said "thank you" to the image. I just shown some kind of gratitude. Anyways, then I was looking at the cockroach and then I thought "hey it is golden, I never EVER had seen a golden-like cockroach before. That is interesting." So I grabbed a glass and I trapped it into it. I even chanted something to the little creature. After some time, then I remembered something bhagavan said in a webcast like when you don't see the thing, it does not exists, because the universe is a paradox. So I released the glass, and I got out of the room. When I came back to the room, it had gone. Vanished.

So I just wanted to share this experience, since Ive found it somehow related to your experience.
Rodrigo Pietro

Donate online

Contemplative Questions

Here is a set of questions that would provoke you and put you through some soul searching. They are not about religion nor about ethics. They are merely about you.

They are not meant to serve as solutions nor are they meant to lead you anywhere. These questions are meant to serve as tools to discovering yourself.

1) Do you perceive the Presence of a benevolent force guiding, protecting and shaping your life? What name do you give that Presence? When did you best feel this Presence?

2) What is your opinion of God? Is your opinion drawn from religion, books, parents and or your personal experience of life?

3) Do you pray? Do they get answered? How often?

4) Do you think it is possible to relate to the Divine? What relationship would you opt?

5) Here is a story for you - Two fierce enemies once did a penance to placate god and receive boons vying with each other. God appeared to the first man and asked what he wanted. He said "give me twice of whatever you give my enemy". Then God appeared to the second one. Even before God could say anything he asked, "God, would you please tell me what my enemy asked for? On knowing his prayer request, he said, "then God, blind me in one eye."
Now what would you wish for yourself, your best friend and your worst enemy if God gave you a chance?

6) Have you ever experienced a coincidence or chance that seems to have involved so many people and factors that you can't stop wondering if a mastermind was behind this operation? If yes, do you savour the experience often and have you shared it with someone close to you?